Old October 14th, 2013, 08:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default travel agent?

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:24:35 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sunday, July 14, 2013 10:27:31 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
On 7/14/2013 3:17 PM, Jr. wrote:

The reason we are going the day before is twofold.

1. airfare was cheaper by booking it myself

2. Though Princess would guarantee a free trip to the next port if we

missed the ship we are going from Los Angeles to Hawaii and we would

miss four days at sea waiting for the ship to get to Hawaii. So we

decided to go the day before so we don't miss the sailing.

Flying from the Midwest in the winter is risky due to snow and ice so we

don't rely on Princess to get us to the port.

What does any of this have to do with your earlier comment

However, if you want a guarantee that you will get on the ship before it

sails you need to book it all including air and cruise through the

cruise line.

You made it seem like you needed to book directly with the cruise line

and not use a travel agent, as if this will make any difference in

making your ship. Unless that isn't what you meant and you just weren't

clear, that is not at all true.

And I'm not sure what you're using to reply to messages here, but it's

broken. You're not adding a "quote" character in front of quoted

material and if someone didn't read carefully, they would think that you

posted stuff that others wrote.

Researching travel online has become a vast and confusing place filled with

conflicting options and inaccurate prices. You could spend hours on
the computer and phone researching and making reservations and still
be left feeling frustrated and dissatisfied. The hassle caused by
trying to navigate the Internet can be eliminated simply by choosing
to use a travel agent to help you book your trip.
Many people are unaware that you don’t have to pay extra to use a travel

agent. In fact, I can actually save you money! Because I am
specifically trained to work with suppliers to find the best possible
deal, I can utilize my expert guidance to make sure you receive the
best value and get the most for your money. I focus on both Family and
Romance travel, and I am qualified to research and book all types of
travel from cruises, corporate, all-inclusive and international
travel. I would love to start helping you save time and money when you
travel, and I look forward to working with you on all of your travel
needs.

and you are an idiot cause I got my cruise for about 350 dollars that
includes everything except alcohol charges and extras bought the
different ports. no hastle with a travel agent no middle man needed