Old June 6th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Maria

Default How do I avoid looking and acting American while traveling in Europe?

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 11:06:03 +0200, "tim"
wrote:

"Maria" wrote in message
On 5 Jun 2004 23:15:24 -0700, (Mean Mr Mustard)
wrote:

Unfortunately, I drew the short straw and will be heading to Europe on
a business trip this summer. Now my primary concern is just making
sure I get through this trip and back to the US safely in one piece.
I figure this will be a challenging task with all the reports of
anti-American protests and assaults on American tourists.

Please could you cite a a report regarding attacks on American
tourists?

Maria, I've think you've taken this post a little bit too seriously.

Not really...the rest was humour, but I'm interested to know if there
have been reports of attacks on US tourists.