Old September 22nd, 2003, 04:21 PM
Not the Karl Orff

Default Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan....YIKES!

In article ,
"Rev" wrote:

"PlayNRelax" wrote in message
Alaska just sent out the 2004 rules for their MVP and MVP Gold Plan. More
miles to qualify and less benefits. What was the best frequent flyer plan

is
now nothing special. If you are a member, please let them know how you

feel at

.

Sent to Alaska:

Dear Sirs:

I have been a member so long, my number starts with a zero.

big deal here. I joined in 1999/2000 and my number starts with a zero
too

Never would have figured Alaska to pull the same shenanigans as the other
carriers.

it;s still generous

As loyal as I have been to Alaska, I won't hesitate to fly other carriers
now, as you no longer value my loyalty.

they dare you to go aheadf