Old September 11th, 2003, 11:29 PM
SKI

Default Source for cheapest airfare between Istanbul and Tel Aviv?

Hello, anyone know where I can get a good deal on a Turkish Airlines
flight between IST and TLV? I'm planning to be in Istanbul later this
year and would like to continue on to Tel Aviv but the online fares
have been very high; should I continue searching online or should I
just wait until I get to Istanbul to buy my onward ticket? If I can
get the best deal is Istanbul, is there a specific agent or even area
of the city I should look for? And will it be difficult to buy a
discounted ticket for departure within a week? Any suggestions are
appreciated.

SKI