Old September 29th, 2003, 11:25 AM
William J. Wolfe

Default Ride The Aussie Death Ship Of Animal Cruelty(was Hey Australia - How Many of The 60,000 Sheep Did You Tourture or Kill Today?

brian w edginton wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 02:55:53 GMT, (Thom)
wrote:

On 27 Sep 2003 06:05:05 -0700,
(William J.
Wolfe) wrote:

(Thom) wrote in message ...
On 25 Sep 2003 03:57:15 -0700,
(William J.
Wolfe) wrote:

(Thom) wrote in message ...
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:00:02 +1000, sinthreck wrote:

Rainer will no doubt be happy about this:

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...55E401,00.html

she'se from Tassi! She must be a GREEN!! Great choice considering
that Denmark produces more wind generators than the rest of the world
combined. Perhaps we can get "Bob" to represent Australia at the
wedding.

I really can't see bum boy bob being at all comfortable at a HETEROsexual wedding.

Our BOB is very flexible.

Correction - YOUR bob, bum boy lover.

I couldn't care what his preferences are. At least he doesn't screw
all the people of Australia like Howard and Co.

I know him from party functions and he has
no problem with my prefering poligamy and 3-ways with woman.

Its polYgamy, you illiterate ****. Yeah, you "prefer" polygamy but you
don't have the means or the ability to do anything with your fantasy.

Really? I guess thats why I'm the treasurer of a support group for
people in Poly relationships, founded the Auraria Sexual Freedom
League (Denver, Colorado) and the Australian Sexual Freedom League.
May I refer you to our website at http://www.beyondmonogamy.org.au/

But your right, as I get older (58) its just getting hard to handle
more than 2 or 3 woman in one night. :-)

THOM

Dunno, mate....I can handle as many as I can get. And I am 64.
Now, SATISFYING more than a couple per week is a different thing, I am
afraid. Optimistic, too
brianWE
Things will get better....when they finish
getting worse.

The boy thinks he is good, but 2 or 3, that's school boy stuff. Of
course he neglects to tell how many of the 2 or 3 go home smiling,
fullfilled and satisfied.