Old September 29th, 2013, 01:56 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
p47

Default Hongkong

W dniu 2013-09-28 19:35, Alfred Molon pisze:
In article , karolakowie1
@wp.pl says...

I don't have particular interests,- I guess I am an average tourist who
wants to learn something more about an exotic culture but also have
nothing against a few days on the beach;-)

Then it depends on when you are going. If in October head to Malaysia,
between November and February head to Thailand, after that to Malaysia
again.

My vacations start in middle of November. I have 17 days there at my
disposal. I am thinking of spending initially some 3 days in HK + 1 day
in Macao, then rest of the time in Thailand, - maybe 2-3 days in
Bangkok, a few days on the beach (where?? not necessarily in Phuket),
and rest of the time for sightseeing (what and where?).
Unfortunately I am not a young person so the journey should not be too
"loaded". As a pensioner I am rather a budget traveler but not a extreme
one.
Still I have certain experience with traveling, - I have visited over 60
countries.