Old August 19th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Linsifer" wrote in message
According to my husband, it's waaaaay too early to start getting excited

about
our family cruise to Alaska almost a year away. HA! That's what he thinks!

Half
the fun is in the planning, ya know.

Great, Lindsay! It is NEVER too early to get excited about a cruise... I
think so far, Alaska and the Mediterranean have been our favorite
destinations!! If you have never been to Alaska, you are really in for a
treat... It is absolutely beautiful!
It is wonderful that you are going as a family..the excitement and wonder of
the children will make it even more special and there will be grand memories
for all...I'm so happy for you!

--Jean