Old January 20th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Gerrit 't Hart

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey all, I want to go to Australia on a working holiday visa this year
and a friend recommended that I use this company:

http://www.overseas-emigration.co.uk/workingholiday.php

Except seemingly they'll give her a free Lonely planet guide if I sign
up, so her opinion may be biased!

What I'd like to know is has anyone used them? Or can anyone recommend
elsewhere - I have heard some bad stories about people not getting
their visa and travel plans messed up so I want to make sure I'm going
with the right crowd!

Cheers

Jay

As the others have implied: Don't waste your money on these sorts of
crowds.
My wife's cousin used one and they were absolutely useless and even if they
had delivered what they promised they would have been extortioners.

Just make sure when you get here that you organise yourself a tax file
number.

Gerrit