Old October 29th, 2003, 02:44 PM
Tim

Default Drive from Natal north coast to Sun City?

Hello all,
I'm going to South Africa this Christmas. I would like to know
if it is possible to drive a car from the Natal north coast(around
Tangaat) to Sun City in one day. Could someone please tell me approx
how many hours drive would it take me to go to Sun City? I am aware
the distance is a fair away but not exactly sure whether it is
feasible or practical to drive from Natal to Sun City. I plan to stay
in Sun City so no need to drive back to Natal. Just need to get an
idea before making any plans. Thanks.

Regards,
Tim