Old January 12th, 2008, 05:43 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Dave Smith[_3_]

Default Toronto Train/ Bus Station Query

Gareth Slee wrote:

The train station is quite close to your hotel, but unless your destination
is on the main corridors you are probably better off taking the bus.
Canadian rail service is infrequent and usually runs late. Bus service is
much more frequent and tends to run on time.

Well I'm looking to travel to Niagara and then onto Cleveland OH.
I'm hoping the buses won't be fully booked for my dates (10th Feb and
12th Feb) .

There are only 2 or 3 trains each day from Toronto to Niagara Falls. Buses
run almost hourly. The Niagara Falls train and bus stations are across the
street from each other, in the old downtown business area, which is pretty
seedy. It is about 2 miles down river from the falls.