Old January 6th, 2006, 05:02 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default 4x4 rental in Mozambique

"jullag" schreef in bericht
oups.com...
thank you all for your helpful comments.
In fact we are more interested in the north of mozambique, and are a
bit reluctant to the idea of crossing the whole country from south
africa by car. How long do you think it would take to reach e.g. lake
malawi from joburg by road?
regards
julien

Hi Julien,

what also an option might be is via Jo'burg to Kruger NP, overnight at
Letaba. Next day into Mozambique and then you're already in the central part
of Mozambique.

To Lake Malawi from Jo'burg is a long way. Shortest via Zimbabwe but you
also might have delays on the border there. I would say 3 or maybe 4 days.

Bushregards,

Corné.

www.amukela.com