Old October 14th, 2014, 04:02 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953

Default Liberty Of The Seas..... Any Advice/Input???

Hello bill - thank you for the responses. I think you mis-understood about the 1k, it is in reference to passengers and not money. ;-) Sorry that it was not clearer.

I was able to find some information on Cruise Critic but was looking for different input from a different source...

Thank you again and I really do appreciate the input. Tomorrow I will start looking on youtube for something on the ship.

Warmest .. bo1953