Old June 3rd, 2010, 04:51 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
William Black

Default Delta Sucks

On 03/06/10 12:57, Errol wrote:
On Jun 3, 5:54 am, William wrote:
On 03/06/10 10:44, Errol wrote:

Business trip. Try to do online check-in. Unable to get a seat
assingment. Get a boarding pass that says "Request Seat". 12 hours
later try to do an online check-in for my return trip. No seat
selection and the online check-in is unavailable. Phone Delta, woman
tells me to get my seat at the desk at the aiport. Hangs up when I ask
her why Delta is so dysfunctional. Get to airport. Woman tells me to
get my seat at gate and that she can't print my return trip boarding
pass. Tells me to print it at a kiosk once I land. I tell her I have a
really tight schedule and thats not convenient and she says "Sorry!"
Get through security and walk to terminal E as per my boarding pass.
Check gate, Terminal D, more than 1/2 a mile away. Turn around and
walk back. No way to run an airline.

Did you get on an aircraft?

Yes,

You were on business and you flew.

What more do you want?

It's a bus that flies, all the rest is propaganda...

--
William Black

These are the gilded popinjays and murderous assassins of Perfidious
Albion and they are about their Queen's business. Any man who impedes
their passage does so at his own peril.