Old January 16th, 2012, 02:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Booking Celebrity Cruises on Board

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 09:27:42 -0500, Kurt Ullman wrote:

We are heading out in Mid February on our annual cruise on Celebrity and
are thinking about booking '13s while on board. What are the perks
involved instead of just booking through the website?

One of the main perks is that you pay very little down.

One of the hazards is that the on-board consultant will screw up the
reservation. (Has happened to me at least twice on two different cruise lines)

I do not use a website to book a cruise anyway - I use a travel agent. Doesn't
cost me any more, and I get better service.