Old July 6th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Hans-Georg Michna

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:27:43 +0000 (UTC), "Robert"
wrote:

I'm off on holiday to Kenya at the end of September for 2 weeks.

What is the best money to take, UKP or USD or the local currency?

I want to do a 3 or 4 day fly safari, can anyone recommend a good company
for doing this kind of thing.

I'd also like to hire a car and do some exploring myself, nothing out of the
way, just up and down the coast. Is this a viable safe idea and is it easy
to hire a car in the Diani beach area?

Robert,

you already got very good answers. Some background information
on self-drive safaris in Kenya can be found at
www.michna.com/kenya.htm .

Hans-Georg

--
No mail, please.