Old March 1st, 2006, 07:07 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

Default Military Coup in the offing

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 23:10:33 +0800, "Touche'"
wrote:

You know, the thing about this democracy thing is that democracy does not
allow communism and that's undemocratic at all.!!!

[snip]

Which countries are you talking about which are democratic and don't
allow communist parties to run candidates for office?

Michael

If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the NOTRASH. Please do not email me something which you also posted.