Old December 26th, 2007, 05:14 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default The Weiner Brothers VP Tour: One Guides Opinion

On Dec 25, 9:42*pm, Jim Davis wrote:
On Dec 25, 7:21*am, mrmajestic66 wrote:

On Dec 23, 4:57*pm, Jim Davis wrote:

On Dec 23, 5:51*am, mrmajestic66 wrote:

The fact that *is only a small section of the blog, *less then a page
is regarding donations.

It's there, nonetheless.

It worked for Susan, it can certainly work for
me, soliciting for funds to take on corporate America is a lot better
then selling weed like you and your friends. *

If you think that 14k is a huge amount on your CC, you better rethink
the weed route.

Checked my blog stats you have not been on my sites. Pretty hard to make a comment without looking at what I have say. *

If I slipped past you that easily, I have absoutly nothing to worry
about.

I thought that I would also mention regarding the stalking that Jim,
Rog, *and Mungbean are also are actually the same person using
different emails and user IDs.- Hide quoted text -

Replying to your posts is stalking? *Better do some homework. *Here's
a link to start you off.http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare- Hide quoted text -

Excuse me! These stalkers sound like retarded children, grow up.