Old May 29th, 2006, 11:04 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Saudi Arabia opens its doors to tourists

On Mon, 29 May 2006 21:39:42 +0100,
(David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and
prestwich tesco 24h offy) wrote:

Dave Frightens Me wrote:

On Mon, 29 May 2006 12:51:04 +0200, Gorazd Bozic
wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and
prestwich tesco 24h offy wrote:
Following up to Bert Hyman

I lay all of Africa and the middle east, most of Asia and a good
chunk of South America on Europe's door step.
I don't see why it can't be both. I think it's safe to say that both
Europe and the US have a lot of blame to share.

Hey, hey! We had nothing to do with it here in Slovenia. We're *Eastern*
Europe, remember? :-P

You guys are RICH! Damn, if only your neighbours had learnt a thing or
two from you...

Don't put Italy and Austria down now!

For economic growth, Slovenia's got it worked out. For now.

The absurdity of the Balkan penisular apparently didn't seep up that
far.
--
---
DFM -