Old September 25th, 2007, 11:00 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Alan S[_1_]

Default Electricity Question

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:23:34 GMT, kangaroo16
wrote:

In other groups, some with 200 posts a day, I never had any
trouble keeping up!

Admittedly, am retired, no kids, and probably have much more
free time than others do :-).

Cheers,
Kangaroo16

Just for once, I read the lot.

As I noted, you asked so I was honest. Brevity is important,
but you can do whatever you wish of course.

I am also retired with plenty of time. However, like many
others I don't just read and post here. I spend about two
hours daily in front of the computer. I am also active on
several other travel groups, four usenet diabetes groups,
three Yahoo diabetes groups, the ADA forum, a leukemia list,
and as part of that read several scientific papers and
similar information each day. I don't think I'm unusual, I
presume many other retired folks do similarly related to
their own interests.

Best wishes.

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--