Old January 11th, 2013, 09:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gerry[_2_]

Default Back to Back Cruise Question

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:52:08 -0800 (PST), "rec.travel.cruises"
wrote:

Although we have been on many cruises, we have never done a back to back.
What is the procedure on RCCL on a Med cruise when one week is finished and
we are staying for a second week in same room. Do we have to exit the ship
and reboard.

We've been on two back-to-back cruises: Holland American and Celebrity
to Alaska. On HA we had the same cabin and there was no requirement to
leave the ship (but we did). On Celeb we changed cabins. When I called
Celeb head office, they said we would have to pack up, take our
suitcases ashore and then reboard. When I talked to customer service
on board the ship, they said we needed to pack but to just let the
cabin stewart know where we were moving to and they would move the
luggage.