Old September 15th, 2004, 03:13 PM
TheNewsGuy

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:36:15 GMT, "Böwsér" wrote:

I'm thinking about spending a few days at Disney World during the week
between Christmas and New Years day, but I've heard the crowds are very bad
that week. Are they that bad? Enough to drive you away from the park? Will I
spend more time standing in line than enjoying the park?

To paraphrase Yogi Berra.
Nobody goes to Disneyworld at Christmas time; it's too crowded. LOL!

But yes, the lines are long then. Get the following book and follow
his instructions - it is great...
========
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2005
by Bob Sehlinger

+ The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
+ (two mirrored sites)
+ http://membres.lycos.fr/tnguym