Old March 20th, 2004, 07:32 PM
mtravelkay

Default Immigration Cards - Russia.

Pete wrote:

Any recent experiences in this matter and up-to-date info would be
appreciated - neither my wife nor myself fancy languishing in a cell
at the Russia/Mongolia border whilst the lack of Immigration Card is
sorted out!!!!!!

Domodedovo is much better run than Sheremetevo, so your odds of
obtaining a proper card are good. But I recommend contacting your
local Russian embassy to see if you can obtain a blank card before you
leave.

Is this card in addition to the visa? I don't see the reason behind
having a card since you would normally have you visa checked on arrival,
registered at the hotel (or business, or with the government), then
checked again at departure.