Old December 23rd, 2005, 12:20 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack,rec.travel.europe

Default Backpacking in Europe - suggestions?

Try to hook up with fellow backpackers. That way you can all go in on
hotels instead of hostels. In some areas the hostels are really bad. Be
care and DO NOT OVERPACK.

Lava
"Jason T." wrote in message
.. .
Any input? I just got my plan ticket! I will be backpacking around
Europe with a friend next summer. I haven't traveled much. It will be
the first time I stay in hostels and I will have to be tight on the
money situation. What should I bring to save money? We are headed to
England, Ireland, France, Germany and possibly Poland. Anything I should
definitely see or do?
JT