Old April 27th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Lee

Default Windjammer

"Liz Vollan" wrote in message news:MPbjc.42078$_L6.2570376@attbi_s53...

Hi Josh,

I sailed on the Yankee Clipper in March 2003. I'd be happy to email
you my review if you're interested.

By the way, if you decide to book a WJ cruise, look no farther than
Liz Vollan to help you with your booking. She knows WJ inside and out
and is a true professional.

Lee

Hi Josh:

Every year Windjammer Barefoot Cruises has a Pirate Week (or weeks). This
year it will be the weeks of October 11th and October 18th out of Grenada to
St. Vincent & the Grenadines on 3 of their ships: the Mandalay, the
Polynesia and the Yankee Clipper.

They will be having sea battles between the ships and sea hunts and other
pirate-y activities.

Sincerely,

Liz Vollan
Aim Higher Travel - Travel for Couples
877-752-1858 toll-free

"josh plumlee" wrote in message
Hello,
I read that Windjammer offers a Pirate themed cruise. This sounds like a

ot
of fun and I think my wife and I would thoroughly enjoy it. Does anybody
know anything about it?
Thanks,
Josh