Old May 25th, 2004, 07:38 PM
Asya Kamsky

Default smokers revenge

In article ,
chip3130 wrote:
Now don't get me wrong, I will never go on a non-smoking cruise again. The
Paradise (which is going smoking), was the most boring ship I have ever
seen. Every bar closed at 9pm, no one to be found after 10pm. Never saw
anyone in any of the nightclubs.

We sailed the Paradise January 2003 and had the opposite of your
experience. We danced till 1 or 2am every night, we ran into a
group of young guys who claimed they had spent $75 on booze on
the first day alone (and watching them drink, I don't doubt it
for a minute!), our problem (as always on Carnival ships) was
trying to decide what to do late at night as we couldn't do
everything.

--
Asya Kamsky