Old November 4th, 2006, 04:11 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

Charles wrote:

In article , Sue and Kevin Mullen
wrote:

Charles, would you please do me a favor and check out the hot tub
situation on the Crown Princess. I am curious to know if they ever got
all of them working.lol

They got the second one working at the Lotus Pool. I don't recall, was
there something wrong with another hot tub somewhere else?

The aft one was fixed and then broken again. I think it was only the
Lotus Pool hot tub and the aft one that had problems. As I am sure you
remember us complaining, it was a long walk to find the hot tub not
working.lol

sue