Old March 25th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Mason Barge

Default New Dining Times On Holland America

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:49:35 GMT, Peter Berlin
wrote:

Here's something a little different for Holland America.
Similiar to dining on some of the Carnival Ships, HA is
testing 4 dining times on the ships with two tiered dining
room. We received this advisory today.

There have been some unsettling changes at HAL recently, but I have to
say, this one makes a lot of sense. Whoever is in charge of the
dining room "system" at HAL is really doing a good job.

Mason Barge

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea. If this is tea, please bring me some coffee."
-- Abraham Lincoln