Old March 26th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Lee

Default New Dining Times On Holland America

Peter Berlin wrote in message ...
You are correct. There is a definite reversal of past terminology
there....Main has always been "early".
I'm not sure why they came up with this "new speak", but I also found it
interesting and confusing to some past passengers.

When I got my docs. for my Zuiderdam cruise and saw I had main
seating, I was pretty upset, because I had specifically requested late
seating. Then, somewhere else, it was referred to as 2nd seating, so I
knew it was okay. But, I agree...it was a bit confusing to me, who is
used to thinking of main as early, and late as late.

Lee