Old September 23rd, 2003, 11:19 AM
Thunder Ace

Default Best airline for travelling with under 5s

(Thunder Ace) wrote in message . com...
"Stephen" wrote in message m...
There is only one choice, Singapore Airlines. When young children are in
your group then they are by far the best.

What a load of twaddle. Have you tried all the other airlines then or
are you just surmising? I used both JAL and Malaysian with two young
kids in tow. Both are excellent.

I should clarify. I meant that the airlines are excellent, I don't go
in for boasting about the kids.

Thunder Ace

You may even want to consider a stop over in Singapore.

Stephen
www.tryus4travel.com

"Aaron Aardvark" wrote in message
Apologies if this has been posted before. But I did a quick google and
couldn't find much that was recent on the subject.

I will be travelling from the UK to Australia in October. We will be
travelling with 2 children under 5. This is likely to be hell. We will
have the usual box of toys, pressies, sweets, etc. for bribery, backed
up of course by threat of punishment. However, as I'm sure many will
realise, a tired two-year old does not always respond well to either
carrot or stick.

So any recomendations for the choice of airline (apart from "not mine"
;o))? Who is best with kids? I have heard that Qantas can be good with
kids and so can BA. However, I've also heard both (and particulalrly
Qantas) leave something to be desired when flying cattle class. I was
tempted by Thai for the extra legroom (34" pitch vs 31" on most) but
I've heard that overall they aren't as good, especially regarding
entertainment longhaul (from www.airlinequality.com)

Thanks.

AA.