Old July 5th, 2006, 07:21 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Casey

Default Is Ann Coulter the media?

Despite a total lack of credibility, it's amazing that main stream
media outlets give her the platforms that they do.

Because people like you watch her and get excited. Controversy
is always put on television.

My biggest complaint with her is that she continued McCarthy's lies
regarding General George Marshall. McCarthy and his blonde,
bimbo wannabe blamed Marshall for the USSR's taking over of
Eastern Europe after WWII. The blame should have been placed
on the politicians: president, secretary of state, and secretary of
war, not to mention the reality of the situation.

While there are kooks on the left and right, there is no left-wing
equivalent to the hate-filled, bat-**** loony lying quasi-fascist stuff

Sure there is. Liberals always claim that any guy who dislikes gays
is a closet gay himself. To counter, we should loudly claim that
liberals are child molesters. When they protest, we can announce
that they are really closet child molestors. Or when someone claims
that they hate rap music, they are painted by liberals as a racist, even
though the person likes jazz and other black music. I still remember
when liberal protestors would steal and destroy the entire printing run
of a university newspaper when some story in the newspaper was
objectionable to them. Liberals are very good at using McCarthyism
for their own purposes

We need to eliminate both Republicans and Democrats.

the real suckers are those who respond to trolls

Yup, I am a real sucker and you are a real troll.

Casey