Old January 12th, 2009, 07:14 PM posted to rec.travel.air
singlemalt

Default Luggage advice/info sought

"AKT" wrote in message
singlemalt wrote:

: We have a shoe repair outfit here in Austin that sells BR. I bought a
carry
: on piece for about half price. I have enjoyed it and when I buy new
luggage,
: which will be soon, more than likely, it will be BR. The weight does
concern
: me, but the selling point, at least according the salesguy, is that is
has a
: lifetime warranty. FWIW.

Would you mind sharing the name of the shop? Maybe they can do mail
order. Thanks.

Their web site is www.austinshoehospital.com. They do not, however, have any
of their luggage shown on their website. I called the one that I go to, on
Burnet Rd, and they said they would ship. If you find a piece you are
interested in, let me know and I will check on it for you. J.