Old March 4th, 2014, 03:24 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian[_1_]

Default Any Wifi on cruise?

On Sun, 02 Mar 2014 11:43:00 -0600, wrote:

I agree totally not worth it. The internet is just not that important.
And if you think so then you need help. Anyone that uses thier cell
phone on a cruise ship needs help. Anyone that uses a cell phone in a
car needs help.
You are supossed to be on a vacation. away from the pointless cares
that are the internet. Man I swear to god if the world ended tomorrow
there would still be people complaining that thier cell phone did not
work or that thier internet connection just would not connect

So when we took cruises when both my wife and had elderly mothers with
serious health problems, we needed help because we wanted to be able
to use cell phones?