Old August 3rd, 2004, 12:21 AM
liz

Default Cancun in September ?

we went to Cancun in September of 2001. From 8th-15th. it rained 1 day
for about an hour, but it was pretty strong- literally a wall of rain.
other 6.5 days were perfect. we took out 5year old and she loved every
min of it.
were stuck on the way back- flights were grounded and very high
security (9/11)
yeah picked the right time to travel- everyone was very stressed then.

(Manish) wrote in message ...
Is September is good time to go to Cancun ? I will be staying at an
all inclusive with my wife and 13 month old son. Will rains be a
problem while sightseeing ? How is the weather in Cancun in September
?

Thanks

Manish