Old June 21st, 2004, 07:50 PM
Suzan

Default Rhein ferry information

Do the ferries that run between towns on the Rhein (between St. Goar and St.
Goarhausen, or between Bingen and Rudesheim, for example), run back and
forth continously, or is there a set schedule with just a few crossings per
day? Fares? Do these ferries all accomodate cars? I am assuming these
ferries are separate from the boats that cruise up and down the river -- I
have those schedules. I am just wondering how easy -- or not -- it will be
to get from one town to another across the river as we explore.