Old June 9th, 2005, 02:56 PM
JohnT

"Tim Challenger" wrote in message
news:1118299089.d1c022904e284475045f78a08a59ba03@t eranews...
On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 08:21:49 +0200, Earl Evleth wrote:

There are no restrictions on opening hours for pubs in Paris. Some are
open all night, or 24 hours a day.

What's the difference?

The difference is that most are not open 24 hours/day. If you are on
jet lag from North American and go out at 5 AM to eat breakfast you will
find it hard to find a café open. Our nearest starts getting the tables
outside around 7, ....

But this is neither a 24 hour place nor an all-nighter.

--

I remember not too long ago a Coffee Shop in one of the hotels on
Southampton Row in London which proclaimed "Open 24 hours". I went to it at

JohnT