Old June 9th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Earl Evleth

On 9/06/05 15:56, in article , "JohnT"
wrote:

I remember not too long ago a Coffee Shop in one of the hotels on
Southampton Row in London which proclaimed "Open 24 hours". I went to it at
about 8 am one morning in July and, yes, it was closed.

The one feature of the US which we like is that one can find a coffee shop
open at 5 AM, or even 6AM. When we went to Fort Lauderdale a year ago,
we got our daughter (she lived there then) to give us a list of local
places to eat. The best evening spot was the Rustic Inn, near the
Fort Lauderdale airport, a crab house specializing in garlic grab.
The restaurant and for a mile around was definitely a vampire free
zone.

Next, she recommended an old fashion coffee shop which met our needs
night or day. There we were able to get the comfort foods of youth,
mainly bacon and eggs.

Earl