Old March 4th, 2009, 01:23 AM posted to alt.support.srs,alt.politics.homosexuality,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian
[email protected]

Default Australian tranny Gary Samantha Scafe sues airline for fatdiscrimination

On Mar 4, 11:42*am, (MKS) wrote:
On Tue, 03 Mar 2009, Aussie Girth Club wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:

Gary Scafe, now 350 pounds of fat, calls himself
Samantha Scafe and has just sued Jetstar airlines because he was
too fat to sit in one seat. *

Here is what the fat slob looks like now

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...08-662,00.html

And gary got his wish after all as he has if 15 minutes of
internet fame now. *A search on "Samantha Scafe" reveals
literally hundreds if hits from people all over the world laughing at him

Here's my fave
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=538616

Ooh, she's a real cutie, ain't she!

She should've flown Qantas instead of some cheap ass discount airline.
Qantas has big jumbo jets that can accomodate her mass.

That's Ragtard's wife.

GOD I GOTTA LAUGH AT THE REAL SCAFE =- TALK ABOUT SHOOTING YOURSELF IN
THE FOOT BY HAVING A ****ING WHINGE.

HEY DIANE I GOT A RAD IDEA - AFTER I DO MY YOUTUBE VIDEO AND YOU SEE
THAT I'M NOT GARY SCAFE YOU WANNA CHAT OVER SKYPE AND WE WILL TRY
CONFEREWNCE CALL SCAFE ANJD HAVE A DISCUSSION ABOUT THE PAST 8
YEARS ?? HAHHAA ****EN FUNNY... LETS DO IT!