Old January 4th, 2010, 11:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonny

Default Brut-al

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
In article ,
joseph f
Morris wrote:

What is the wholesale price. the 9.99 still makes a profit. The
ships
buy thousands of bottles..
Drink hearty (grin)

The wholesale price on bottles sold at liquor stores is usually
65% of
retail price. Don't know if restaurants or cruise lines get the
same
wholesale price as liquor stores.

--
Charles

.. . . and here I just thought they filled the empty bottles and
recorked them like I do here at the house.

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.