Old November 10th, 2014, 07:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Default escape

Martin wrote:
On Sun, 09 Nov 2014 14:26:45 -0800, ALittleRockInTheCosmos wrote:

On 11/9/2014 12:57 AM, Martin wrote:

On Sat, 8 Nov 2014 19:15:18 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Ah, but I follow events there and I HAVE lived there in the past.

Lived long term or just visited? Paid both German and US income tax at the same
time?

As a US ex-pat, one only pays income taxes to both countries if one's
income exceeds a certain threshold. This year, that amount for the full
year is $99,200. I doubt Erilar's income exceeds that threshold.

Who knows? :-)

At the time I was a grad student on a fellowsip. I couldn't even afford to
eat in restaurants 8-)

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad