Old September 12th, 2003, 03:52 AM
Yaofeng

Default Man in Cargo Plane Exposes Security Gaps

(admin) wrote in message ...
September 10, 2003
Man in Cargo Plane Exposes Security Gaps

The cargo area must be pressurised or he would have been dead. I am
not at all concerned about security on cargo planes. It is, after
all, a cargo plane. What I don't get is this guy spent $300 and
change for a one way fare from NY to Houston. Not exactly cheap, he's
bumped around on different transport vehicles along the way, on top of
that he was crouched in a box with some potato chips for snacks and no
in-flight service?

I'd say he is dumb and extremely lucky to be alive. The one thing he
did right was he chose Saturday delivery so he didn't have to suffer
too long for $300 and change. Although he billed freight charge to
the place he works. I am sure his employer would like to have the
money back now. Heck, he may not even have the job anymore with all
the publicity garnered.