Old September 12th, 2003, 05:40 AM
Meghan Powers

Default Man in Cargo Plane Exposes Security Gaps

Yaofeng wrote:

(Yaofeng doesn't know how to edit a post)

Correct me if I am wrong. The idea of flying into tall buildings
as a terrorist act was not taken from any movies. It was brand
new before 9/11.

What wasn't brand new is someone in the grip of islamic fervor taking
control of a large passenger plane and intentially crashing it. Egypt
Air FLT 990 (Oct 31 / 99). Seems we can expect nothing but (more)
trouble from those of the islamic faith that believe that suicidal
acts in the name if Islam are legimate if not compulsory. This will
continue until the Islamic religion undergoes it's own reformation (as
christianity did in the 15 and 16'hundreds). There are millions of
these people, crammed into hi-density countries, many of them young
and just itching to get into trouble, and the Islamic religion is
doing it's best to make their blood boil with hate towards the west.