Old August 24th, 2010, 08:43 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
PJ O'Donovan[_3_]

Default Just another little thing that makes more and more Americans go,

On Aug 24, 8:59*am, John Rennie wrote:
*...His (PJs) eight trips to Australia...

Yep 8 trips with my wife after I semi retired between 88 and 98,
always for about six weeks starting around the beginning of Feb when
the Australian kids are back in school.
and accommodations in resorts become very reasonable while still their
summer and our winter.

We haven't gone back since 98 only due to my wife's fragile health
relative to the long flight from the US coupled with the fact we
bought a condominium in Honolulu which we usually make use of in
January as opposed to renting it out. I've posted from there in
Honolulu to usenet many times over the years, We break up the HNL from
ATL flight into smaller segments with some days in LAX or SFO so my
wife can break it up and rest Would love to return to Australia
though.

My expired passport pages showing arrival in Sydney in 97 and 98

http://picasaweb.google.com/pjdnvn505/Pass#

Rennie is just lying again..

....his trip to Moscow where he learnt a smattering
of Cyrillic ...

Rennie has that all wrong. My wife and I decided to extend one of my
frequent business trips to the Frankfurt area in the 80s to hop over
to Moscow from there to check it out for a few days. I taught myself
the Cyrillic alphabet in order to help read some of the Russian signs
in preparation before we left as I stated previously.

One has to remeber that lying is endemic with Leftism and Rennie lies
pathologically accordingly.

http://thinkexist.com/quotes/Vladimir_Lenin/

"A lie told often enough becomes truth"

Vladimir Lenin quotes (Russian Founder of the Russian Communist
Party)