Old March 26th, 2006, 07:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Tell me why a certain cruise line is your favorite.

Now that everyone has posted in regards to their favorite cruise line,
i would like to know why it your favorite crise line.

For me I like Princess very much, as I like the "Personal Choice
Dinning." Also I have found a varied mix of people of each Princess
Cruise (some younger folks, some older folks, some with kids, some
without). Also not much to in the party thing that I have heard that
Carnival has.

Michael - Casper, WY