Old December 11th, 2008, 10:17 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
David Bennetts

Default Sydney - New Years Day 09

"Linda Hardy" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone here in Sydney, I am seeking some information regarding public
transport on New Year's Day in Sydney 09, I shall be staying in Drummoyne
and need to get to the Sydney Domestic Airport, are there any buses,
trains, available on that day? and are there any taxi's working that day?

I've tried a Google search but all I get are maps of railway lines, cost
of fares, etc, but nothing that tells me when the public transport is
running on New Year's Day.

thank you

Linda
in Tasmania

Rest assured that public transport does run on both Christmas and News
Year's Day in Sydney. It generally runs to a modified timetable for public
holidays, and is about as frequent as that provided on a regular Sunday.

Try the journey planner at www.131500.info

Regards

David Bennetts