Old September 23rd, 2011, 10:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Old Sarge[_3_]

Default Carnival Liberty - Cruise From Hell

On 9/19/2011 11:01 PM, Gadget World wrote:
The cabin deck just below the pool deck is normally the highest and the
highest price as well.

Don't book this deck if you are bothered by noise of running or
furniture moving above.

Normally inside cabins in the low decks are the cheapest and quietest on
the ship, you won't have the sun wake you up.

$80 was a very nice refund, use it to start building your own ship!

Gadget

Gadget

Smart A**. Only kidding. In all of the good and smart assed responses
I've received here and on the Carnival website forums, NOBODY
recommended a website to visit in order to check cabin location or
desirability, except for one that listed a site where you can actually
overlay decks. Now THAT would have been of some help, but then maybe
not since I didn't know until we boarded that there were loose furniture
around that part of the deck. Even then I didn't think my cabin would
vibrate from the noise.

I challenge anyone to book Cabin 8319 or any one around it on either
side of the ship and report back that they didn't hear any deck noise,
noise so bad that it woke you up, unless of course you are a deep
sleeper. I also wasn't the only one complaining. Just the vocal one.

--
**U.S. Army Retired - USPS Retired**
**Degreed in CS, BS, HBS**