Old October 24th, 2008, 07:48 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
santiago911

Default Get $60 per signup and $300 from me and get a ps3 are 360

get $60 for evey signup
no lie just sighn up get #1 full credit claim your prize and get
other people to join and make as much money as you want are get a 360
are ps3 every time join threw my link and you have to get 1full credit
in order to get $300 from me
so i will seend you over $300 if you join under me yes $300 dollers
worth of gift certificates that can be used any where but once again
you have to get #1full credit
http://60.MacroBucks.com/?referral=6080 also you can get
free $60,$120 are more $$$ are free 360 are ps3 but you have to get 1
full credit!!! plus a gift from me you choose
between getting $30 from me are get $300 dollers worth of gift
certificates.