Old March 30th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Roger Martin

Default when will property prices fall?

I just had a look through the local newspaper and the rent is about right
with others, there is definitely an oversupply at present - both rentals and
for sales. There are so many empty housing blocks as well, with developers
asking stupid prices - more than existing houses in many instances.

The surf at the Southern end of the island is a bit small - there are sand
bars in Moreton Bay which protect us from the big ocean swells. But a 20
minute drive up the beach to the Northern end gets you into the big swells -
especially at high tides.

The remnants of the last cyclone that hit the North Coast whipped up some
big swells and we had a ball for about a week - I like being able to walk
about 100 metres to surf some big waves.

--
www.bribieisland4x4hire.com
VW Kombi Camper Buy Backs