Old December 5th, 2011, 02:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rik Brown[_139_]

Default My Noise Complaint With Carnival (Liberty)

Carol Eskra;3366814 Wrote:
I am a world traveler and have been cruising since 1980, yet I have
never asked for compensation. Fortunately I can sleep with a band
playing, and I am not noise sensitive! Five compensations seems quite
excessive to me, but then some people are always looking for something
for nothing!

I agree. And continuously asking for compensation runs up the cost for
other people. -- Rik

--
Rik Brown

Share your experiences in the forums, blogs, videos, and online
community at 'TRAVEL.COM' (http://www.TRAVEL.com).