Old June 2nd, 2006, 04:29 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive

Default any recommendations for an AI in Caribbean in May?

lox wrote:

Hi,
My husband and I would like to spend a week in mid-May at an
all-inclusive in the Caribbean area. Anyone have any suggestions. I
have been looking at Couples and Sandals in Jamaica, but I'm open to
anything. The following are most important to us:
1) good watersports - especially scuba, snorkeling and kayaking
2) Clean accomodations that are not too noisy at night when we are
trying to sleep
3) Good beaches or nice pools to relax when not doing activities
Thanks!

Not "Official" Caribbean, but the Club Med, Columbus Isle (San Salvador Island,
Bahamas) comes to mind. Some of the very best diving in the hemisphere. Good
snorkeling, kayaks, sailing, beautiful beach, etc... Very quiet in the evening.
For a faster paced resort, with more active nightlife (but still not moisy), check
Club Med, Turkoise (Turks & Cacios). Also great diving, good snorkeling, I think
they just added kayaks, but not positive, sailing, beautiful 12 mile beach.
Check my trip reports and pictures from both at:
www.hammocktree.org/ms/trips.html
Mike