Old July 30th, 2004, 05:41 AM
Anonymous

Default Questions NZ Travel

Hi Karen,
I too are planning a holiday to NZ but not until March/April of 2005.
However I have found an excellent website that might be of some help
to you. They have some great driving holidays outline in detail.
Enjoy your trip.
www.purenz.com

On 23 Feb 2004 17:04:17 -0800, wrote:

Thank you all for the replies and advice.

I have decided finally to take the car on the ferry (a must with

this
company anyway) because it does work out cheaper than hiring from
another company (I got quotes from many) and exchanging. Even with
the purchase of the ferry tickets online. ($280 with a vehicle -

$160
without)

As to the accommodation - I can see that I will have to seriously

look
at this. My preference is not to book as this will tie us down to a
set itinerary and timetable. We plan to spend 2 weeks in the south
island starting in Christchurch and 1 week in the North finishing in
Auckland. I will have to plan a more detailed route now, I think.

Thanks

Karen

--multiplaza.nl.nu--